work·er | ˈwərkər |
1. a person who does a specified type of work or who works in a specified way.
2. a person who produces or achieves a specified thing.
Flattering and practical, this form-fitting jumpsuit will move with you throughout your day and into your night. Made of cotton twill, with the perfect amount of stretch, you'll be able to bust your moves without restriction!
- 97% Japanese Cotton Twill and 3% Polyester
- Dry clean recommended OR Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Made in USA
- Measurements (from size S): 25 1/2" length, 34" chest, 7 1/4" sleeve length
- Model 1 is 5’9" with 33" bust, 29" waist, 33.5" hips and wearing a size S